I wanted something romantic with a funky edge, so I kept the eyeshadow simple and sultry and gave the lips a pop of color. I am really loving fun lipsticks lately, and this is a great pink for me. Valentine’s Day = pink lipstick. 🙂
- Primer: NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line & Pore Perfector
- Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #4
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC25 and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Contour/Highlight/Bronzer: Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Stick Trio
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Christmas 2014 Palette (the name isn’t labeled on this one, but it’s the peachy color in the palette)
- Highlight: Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Apricot
- Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
- Eyeshadow: Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Eyeshadow Palette
- Lips: NYX Lipliner pencil in Bloom and Wet N Wild Lipstick in 542B Hot Paris Pink*
*This was sent to me complimentary
If you want to know what eyeshadows I used from the Jaclyn Hill palette, here is a descriptive image for you:
I haven’t tried anything by Wet N Wild in so long, so to see how far they have come with their new formulas is great. I remember wearing Wet N Wild’s lipstick when I was 15 because Mila Kunis said she wore it (some brick reddish brown color that was amazing at the time). This lipstick is a beautiful color with a very creamy formula that is surprisingly longer-wearing than I was expecting.
Stay tuned for another Valentine’s Day inspired post tomorrow night! Comment below if you want me to do swatches of the Jaclyn Hill palette!
Also, remember Valentine’s Day is a day of love. It doesn’t have to be a significant other–it can be your bestie, your sibling, your parents, or even a complete stranger who might just need a hug. 🙂
Stay beautiful, dolls!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Do you celebrate with your loved ones (boyfriend, friends, family)?