I will tell you the reason that I was a little hesitant to purchase this. I live and breathe BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. It looks great on my skin, and it’s one of my favorite highlights I’ve ever used. With that said, people with skin that is fairer than mine generally look better in Moonstone. When I use Moonstone, it’s too pale on my skin so it makes me look a bit…ill. People were comparing Champagne Pop to Opal and Moonstone, so I was unsure if Champagne Pop would make me look sickly or not–even after some people posted swatches, I was very unsure. But I decided to buy it anyway…and I’m super glad I did.
While Champagne Pop has the same type of color as Moonstone, it’s nowhere near as pale. It’s a gold-champagne color that looks great on my light-medium skin tone, even with my freckles. I unfortunately don’t have a comparison swatch of Champagne Pop vs. Moonstone, but I do have a comparison of Champagne Pop vs Opal. I have also seem some girls on Youtube and Instagram with deeper skin tones using Champagne Pop, and it looks beautiful on them as well.
Products I am wearing:
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (#3 Beige) (1st Impression Video coming soon!)
- BECCA Under Eye Corrector
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Laura Mercier Brightening Secret Powder
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- Cheekbones, brow bone, middle of forehead, bridge of nose, and top lip
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Murad Instant Collagen Infusion for Lips
- NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm
I hope everyone enjoyed this post! I will see you again soon! xoxo